- Automatic play spout attaches to tub and offers so many ways to play
- Water is drawn up and through the spout creating an endless stream
- Use three different activity tumblers to play with the water as it falls – create a shower with one and turn a propeller with another
- The third tumbler features a hidden friend inside who floats to the surface when filled with water – peek-a-boo!
- Use the tumblers individually or stack them and watch the water run through all three at once
- Swiveling arm holds the tumblers and can be placed directly under the stream or pushed off to the side
- Easy for kids to turn on and off by themselves – just press the face
- Great for babies and toddlers (ages 9 months and up)
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
Winkel is great for your baby’s development!
The colorful loops and rattle of the Winkel activity toy is sure to arouse your baby’s curiosity! His pliable plastic loops make him easy for baby to grab, and Winkel can be refrigerated to use as a soothing teether.
The YBIKE has been engineered with safety in mind and designed to help improve your child’s balance and coordination skills while having fun! The YBIKE is tough with its sports injection molded construction, which eliminates weak points and offers more design freedom, hence the sleeker curves and smooth, superior finish. When it comes to kids, safety is the main concern. For this reason the front wheel is considerably further forward, affording a bigger turning circle, which reduces the risk of falling over the front when turning. The back wheel is also covered to stop children from riding over their feet. The YBIKE body is designed for better clearance of obstacles and the larger wheels produce a safer ride on uneven surfaces. The YBIKE was awarded the prestigious Oppenheim Toy of the Year award for 2010.
Discover the automotive technologies of the future by building and driving your own hydrogen fuel cell car. The H-racer 2.0 is the new generation H-racer, featuring a construction kit of the scale model car, as well as remote controlled steering, and light emitting features within the car. The car will run faster, and longer than the original H-racer, while still keeping its signature style. The product includes a solar cell, hydrogen station, remote control, hydrogen fuel cell car assembly parts, as well as a renewable energy education manual and a fun experiment guide.